As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of our community to be able to offer an exceptional experience to each child, to continue our educators’ professional development and growth, and to provide scholarship money to families who otherwise couldn’t attend our program.
We have goals of 100s: 100% participation, $100,000 raised, and 100 donations from family and friends. As a result, you help us continue to thrive and grow!
When we made the switch from commodity-based fundraising through an auction to true philanthropy it transformed our community! We had many conversations with each other, thought deeply about why we are a part of this community, and were able to make positive change in the school.
What can you do to support us during the Annual Giving Fund?
- Give We have a goal of 100% participation! It’s a strong statement of community and support for every one of us to participate, whether your gift is $5 or $10,000.
- Share Invite your friends and family to support the experience that their dear grandchild, niece, nephew, or friend is having here at one of our centers.
- Talk One of the best parts of the Annual Giving Fund is having conversations with each other. Ask each other about the Annual Giving Fund, share your experience and tell us about your child(ren).
- Volunteer The Annual Giving Fund would not be possible without volunteers. Whether you like to plan events, stuff envelopes, or talk to people, we need your help.
- Match Through a matching gift, donors can instantly double or even triple their contribution. Contact your HR department or corporate foundation to see if your company has a donation matching policy, fill out the required paperwork, and let the Finance Department know so we can complete any necessary follow-up.
- Enjoy While the funds raised are crucial to the health of our organization, coming together as a community is at the heart of the Annual Giving Fund! Have fun talking to your fellow center families and sharing the excitement with your children, friends, and family!
Ways to Donate
- By Check – Complete the form below with your contribution made payable to Hilltop Children’s Center and send to 4 Nickerson St, STE 100, Seattle, WA 98109.
- By Credit Card – Donate online at GiveBig – WA Gives Program
- By Amazon – Support us with your Amazon purchases by using our link: Amazon Smile.
- By Corporate Matching – Please check with your employer to see if they have a donation-matching program.
- By Stocks – Your broker can electronically transfer the gift to our account at TD Ameritrade.
- TD Ameritrade
ACCT Name: Hilltop Children’s Center
ACCT Number: 756-788928
- TD Ameritrade
Thank You for your interest in helping our organization! Your contribution will make a very significant positive change in the lives of early childcare educators and the children they care for.