We are honored that you would consider us as a place for your child to spend part of their childhood.
Our infant, toddler, early preschool, preschool, and school-age classrooms typically enroll for a September 1 start date with a variety of schedule options, though due to COVID-19 and our commitment to health and safety, 2021-2022 will be a Response Session model with strict guidelines. At Hilltop, we ask for a year-long commitment from your family (10 or 12 months, depending on the classroom), as longevity and consistency in the classroom is developmentally appropriate for children, is aligned with our organizational values of relationship and community, and allows children to thrive socially, emotionally, and cognitively.
In response to the growing needs of childcare for families, we’ve opened up a new center in Fremont, just across the bridge from our Queen Anne location, to serve families in need.
Our Queen Anne location serves children between the ages of six weeks to five years with classroom schedules that run year round (September-August).
Our Fremont location serves children between the ages of two and half to twelve years with classroom schedules that align with the school calendar (September-June) and summer program that run weekly (July-August).
Our Enrollment Process:
- Join us on a virtual tour of our school!
- Complete an Application for Enrollment and submit it with your non-refundable application fee to join our waiting pool of applicants.
- Our Enrollment Coordinator will contact your family to confirm your spot.
- Confirm your intent to enroll your child or let us know you’ve found other care.
- You will be invited to join BrightWheel to complete the rest of your enrollment paperwork.
- If applicable, submit your application for financial assistance.
- Once we’ve received all of your paperwork and first tuition payment our Admissions Coordinator will contact you to coordinate your child’s first day.
- Welcome to Hilltop!