Welcome to Saturday Seminars! Saturday Seminars are monthly 75-90 minute online workshops that spotlight the impact of sharing children’s learning, offered by storytellers from different communities across North America. Designed as lead-up to the Learning Stories Conference, a capacity-building initiative to empower adults working with and on behalf of children and families to transform how we approach our work through the art of storytelling, these monthly seminars are designed for those
- Seeking thought-partners around Learning Stories, Documentation, pedagogical narration, storytelling and Reflective Pedagogy
- Engaging in self-isolation during this difficult time and would like to have a larger community to learn in relationship with
- Who are looking for ways to continue to sharpen their tools and skill sets
- Wanting to connect or care about this topic / interested in finding a different way to support children and their families
- Who are curious about the Learning Stories philosophy, how to write and use Learning Stories, or how to combine them with other assessment tools and practices
Join this ongoing conversation on ways we can build resilience in our future generations, inspire curiosity and reflection, embed responsiveness and restorative justice into our practices, programs, and society, and center the voices of children in our work.
Scholarships are available.
Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!