Enrollment at Hilltop
Welcome to the Hilltop community!
We are honored that you would consider us as a place for your child to spend part of their childhood.
Our toddler, preschool, and elementary classrooms typically enroll for a September 1st start date, though due to COVID-19 and our transition to a quarterly Response Session model we will fill on an ongoing basis. Typically, we ask for a year-long commitment from your family (10 or 12 months, depending on the classroom), as longevity and consistency in the classroom is developmentally appropriate for children, is aligned with our organizational values of relationship and community, and allows children to thrive socially, emotionally, and cognitively.
In response to the decision by Seattle Public Schools to move to a remote learning model for the 2020-2021 school year, we’ve opened up a new school-age space in Fremont, just across the bridge from our Queen Anne location, to serve families in need.
Our Queen Anne location serves children between the ages of one (1) and five (5) with a variety of classroom options.
Our Fremont location serves children between the ages of five (5) and twelve (12) with classroom schedules that align with the school calendar
Our Enrollment Process:
- Join us on a virtual tour of our school!
- Complete an Application for Enrollment and submit it with your non-refundable application fee to join our waiting pool of applicants.
- Our Enrollment Coordinator will contact your family to confirm your spot.
- Confirm your intent to enroll your child or let us know you’ve found other care.
- Sign the Enrollment Contract (a 9-12 month commitment) and send in your deposit.
- If applicable, submit your application for financial assistance.
- Fill out an Enrollment Packet.
- Welcome to Hilltop!