Our employees are at the heart of our school!
Hilltop Children’s Center is not just a great place to work; it’s a great place to be! Working with children is a great responsibility, but very rewarding. We are looking for qualified educators and staff to join the growing learning community.
If you are compassionate, motivated and interested in making a difference, a career with Hilltop Children’s Center may be right for you. Hilltop is actively recruiting individuals with the desire to promote the creativity and well-being of the children in our care. We offer generous benefits, paid days off, and opportunities for professional growth. Positions are available at both our Fremont and Queen Anne location.
To apply, submit a copy of your resume and cover letter online.
Careers in Demand
Hilltop is regularly recruiting for these positions:
Hilltop offers a variety of employment opportunities. Each job posting provides specific information on duties, qualifications, salary, and the application process.
- Van Driver/Support Educator
- Primary Educator – Prekindergarten
- Primary Educator – Toddlers
- Support Educator- Preschool
Hilltop offers competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Retirement – 401b and retirement match up to 3%
- Paid Time Off – 4 weeks annual combined for sick and vacation
- Paid School Breaks – 1 week in summer and winter
- Paid Holidays – 13 holidays per year, including your birthday
- Paid Professional Development – Advocacy Day, quarterly in-service training, annual faculty retreat
- Childcare Tuition Discount – 75% for infants/toddlers, 50% for preschool, and 25% for school-age
Work Study Student
Hilltop is proud to support off-campus employment work up to 20 hours per week during the academic year and up to 40 hours per week during academic breaks.
Comments or Questions? Please contact our program today.
- Phone – 206.283.3100
- Email – email@example.com