Because Hilltop values learning in relationship and collaborative teaching, all educators at Hilltop are considered Master Teachers, with no leads or assistants. This team teaching approach translates to a rich learning environment and deeper curriculum development supported by three high quality educators. Our educators receive paid planning time out of the classroom each week, including a weekly team, meeting to work on documentation, discuss and develop curriculum, share observations of the children and classroom dynamics, and plan future trips or events, among many other programmatic tasks. Ongoing, regular professional development is a priority at Hilltop and we are continually exploring ways to be engaged, challenged, and to grow as professionals.
- Darline, Executive Director
- Erin, Sr. Manager, Early Childhood Programming
- Alfonso, Sr. Manager, Family Engagement & Partnerships
- Nick S., Sr. Manager, People & Organizational Culture
- Mike, Sr. Manager, Community Engagement
- Kyle, Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives & Development
- Mindy, Admissions Coordinator
- Sarah, Presentation & Publications Coordinator
- Theresa, Program Supervisor
- Hannah, Executive Assistant
- Ozerah, Nutrition Coordinator
- Trudy, Mentor Teacher
- Emily, Mentor Teacher
Hilltop at Queen Anne Classrooms
- Jill L.