Enrollment at Hilltop
Welcome to the Hilltop community!
We are honored that you would consider us as a place for your child to spend part of her or his childhood.
Our toddler, preschool, and elementary classrooms typically enroll for a September 1st start date, although occasionally spots become available during the year that we will fill on an ongoing basis. In addition, we ask for a year-long commitment from your family (10 or 12 months, depending on the classroom), as longevity and consistency in the classroom is developmentally appropriate for children, is aligned with our organizational values of relationship and community, and allows children to thrive socially, emotionally, and cognitively.
Here’s an overview of how our enrollment process works:
- Join us on a tour of the school!
- If, after the tour, you feel that Hilltop is a fit for your family, please fill out an Application for Enrollment and submit it with your non-refundable application fee to join our waiting pool of applicants.
- In the late winter or spring, our Administrative Coordinator will contact your family if we have a spot for you.
- Say YES! (or let us know that your plans have changed.)
- Sign the Enrollment Contract (a 9-12 month commitment) and send in your deposit.
- Submit your application for financial assistance if applicable to your family.
- Fill out an Enrollment Packet.
- Welcome to Hilltop!